Modern Languages and Literatures
Wednesday 15 April 2015, 9:30 am
Room: Simard 125
At the start of the Assembly, there will be a presentation by the copyright services of the library about copyrights at the University of Ottawa.
- Adoption of the March 2015 Assembly Minutes
- Chair’s Report
- Discussion of an internal Departmental series of research presentations
- Discussion of hybrid courses
- Administrative Assistant
- Academic Assistants: Graduate and Undergraduate
- Directors of Graduate Programs: Spanish and LCM
- Students representatives: Undergraduate; Spanish graduate program; LCM graduate program
- Representative of part-time professors
- Coordinators: ALG; ARB; ASI; CLT; ELA; ESP; ITA; PLN; POR; RUS; YDD
- Other Business
The Assembly will be followed by the Department’s annual year-end reception and book prize ceremony at noon (12:00 pm) in Desmarais 12101.