Holocaust Research Group: January 27th, 2016, University of Ottawa
You are warmly invited to a lecture by ADRIEN DALLAIRE : “A Different Approach to Microhistory: The Deportation of the Jews of the Vaucluse as Seen Through Quantitative Prosopography“. ADRIEN DALLAIRE is a PhD candidate in the Department of History at the University of Ottawa. The lecture will be held on Wednesday, January 27th, at 7 pm, Simard Hall, room 125.
Jewish Survival Strategies in Occupied Poland 1939-1945: Studies of Selected Countries, May 7th-8th, 2014,Warsaw, Poland
Barbara Engelking (Polish Academy of Sciences, IFiS)
Jan Grabowski: Overview of the first stage of the project (University of Ottawa)
Havi Dreifuss: Yad Vashem resources used and to be used in the project: an overview. (Yad Vashem/Tel-Aviv University)
Tom Frydel [Mielec county]
Dariusz Libionka [Miechów county]
Alina Skibinska [Biłgoraj county]
Jean-Charles Szurek [Łuków county]
Bezirk Bialystok: Barbara Engelking [Bielsk Podlaski county]
Distrikt Warschau: Jan Grabowski [Węgrów county]
The Rabbinical Commission and the Search for the Graves of the Victims of the Holocaust. Case Studies. Agnieszka Nieradko and Aleks Schwarz
Researchers’ Workshop: December 8-11, 2013, Yad Vashem Institute, Jerusalem, Israel
- Chair: Prof. Dan Michman
- Project Presentation: Prof. Jan Grabowski
- Dr. Chaim Gertner, Director of YV Archives: The archival resources of YV- new information.
- Dr. Alex Avraham, Director of the Hall of Names: experiences in cataloging and work on the victims’ names database.
- Dr. Joel Zisenwine: Deportation project-presentation.
- Irena Steinfeld, Director of the Righteous among the Nations Department: I am my brother’s keeper: Introduction to the exhibition and tour of the exhibition.