My name is Luis Abanto, Director of Spanish Undergraduate Studies (B.A.) and Spanish Language Program Coordinator. I will be glad to guide you through your ESP course registration options. If you need assistance, contact me at (613) 562-5800 ext 3751 - email@example.com
Click here to see our 2017-2018 ESP course offering: uOttawa-Spanish courses 2017-2018
Our B.A. Program provides a strong language training in Spanish and a variety of courses on Hispanic Studies. The Teaching Staff is composed of scholars from Latin America, Spain and Canada; professors also direct thesis at the Graduate Program and many other research projects.
Our LANGUAGE training program consists of six levels and two advanced courses on Spanish writing skills.
The HISPANIC STUDIES field offers a broader variety of courses on culture, cinema, literature and linguistics. Most of them are taught in Spanish but some others (levels 1000 and 2000) are given in English or French. Courses can be taken as part of a Spanish B.A. program or as elective credits for your main undergraduate program.
About your first ESP course registration
- If you have never taken Spanish language, you can register in ESP 1991 (Elementary Spanish I).
- If you have already studied Spanish or have some knowledge of Spanish, you must write the Online Placement Test in order to know your level.
- If your score achieves a higher level than Intermediate I (ESP 2991), you are welcome to take any other ESP course in Hispanic Studies (i.e. Spanish and Latin American literature and culture, Film studies or Linguistics). You are welcome to contact our TEACHING STAFFin order to obtain more information about their courses and seminars.
- If you cannot register in your Rabaska, you will need a formal authorization from me. Do not hesitate to contact me.
- For course schedule see official COURSE TIMETABLE (choose Session and search SPANISH on Subject case)
70, Laurier Ave. East, Office MHN 228
Ottawa ON Canada, K1N 6N5
(613) 562-5800 Ext. 3751 – firstname.lastname@example.org