- Mary Szybist–”Incarnadine”–Mysticism by Means of Poetic Experimentation, The Worldly, and the Other
- Oliver de la Paz–Desert Ghosts: On Postcards, Presences, and Poetry Communities
- Jericho Brown–The New Testament–An n-dimensional Hybrid of Homogeneities
- Peter Joseph Gloviczki—From Contorted Ars Poeticas to the Funny Banal and Back
- Diane Raptosh–”American Amnesiac”–The (Non)Self as a Thousand Localities
On Posting Comments
Due to the huge number of spam comments, I have closed comments on all posts. If you have an actual comment, please email it my way first, and I will publish it myself along with your name and/or links to your own blog/website/profile.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Chris Tanasescu (margento), the University of Ottawa, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
margento.official [at] gmail.com