- José Antonio Rodríguez—“Backlit Hour”—The Poem Listening To the Community and Speaking with the Voice of Memory
- Diane Raptosh–”American Amnesiac”–The (Non)Self as a Thousand Localities
- Could Poetic Incantations Redeem Historical Disasters? Felix Nicolau on Ange Mlinko
- Shane McCrae’s “Blood”–The Unstoppable Epic
- Concentric Circles–Page Hill Starzinger Interviewed by David Baker
On Posting Comments
Due to the huge number of spam comments, I have closed comments on all posts. If you have an actual comment, please email it my way first, and I will publish it myself along with your name and/or links to your own blog/website/profile.
The views and opinions expressed on this web site are solely those of the original contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of Chris Tanasescu (margento), the University of Ottawa, and/or any/all contributors to this site.
margento.official [at] gmail.com