Founder and Coordinator
- Franco Ricci, Italian Studies, University of Ottawa.
- May Telmissany, Professor, Arabic Studies, University of Ottawa, Ottawa.
- Abdallah Obeid, Chair, Arabic Studies, University of Ottawa, Ottawa.
- Luis Abanto, Assistant Professor, Spanish Studies, University of Ottawa, Ottawa.
- Walid El Khachab, Associate Professor, Arabic Studies and Cinema, York University, Toronto.
- Yana Meerzon, Associate Professor, Department of Theatre, University of Ottawa
- Anthony Russell, Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature, University of Richmond, Virginia.
- Antonio C. Vitti, Professor of Italian Cinema, Indiana University Bloomington Editor and founder of Luci e Ombre, online journal of Italian and Mediterranean Cinema.
- Carol Lazzaro-Weiss, Professor, Mediterranean Women’s Studies, University of Missouri, Missouri.
- Graziella Parati, Director of the Leslie Center for the Humanities, Dartmouth College; Professor of Italian; Professor of Comparative Literature; Professor of Women’s and Gender Studies; Paul D. Paganucci Professor of Italian Language and Literature.
- Lidia Radi, Associate Professor of French and Italian, University of Richmond, Virginia.
- Simona Wright, Professor of Italian, The College of New Jersey, New Jersey.
- Diego Lazzarich, Associate Professor of History of Political Thought, Department of Political Science “Jean Monnet,” University of Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli”; Department of Humanities Social Sciences ,University of Naples “L’Orientale.”
- Francesco Di Nisio, National President of the AIDOSP, Association of Doctors in Political Science; President of the Corfinium Onlus Association; Founder and Director of the Aquila d’Oro Award.
- Marta Cariello, Researcher in English Literature, Jean Monnet Department of Political Science, Second University of Naples.
- Radamis Zaky, Ph.D Student, Institute of Feminist and Gender Studies, University of Ottawa.