Registration for the conference is closed but members of the public are welcome at any of the daytime sessions listed in the programme. You may also purchase tickets for our two keynote events.
An Evening of Poetry, Performance, and Painting
Conference Registration Fees
If you have registered for the conference but have not yet paid your fees, please follow the appropriate link:
- Faculty members ($80+tax)
- Independent scholars, students, members of the public, and others ($40+tax)
Panels consist of three papers, all lasting either 15 minutes or 20 minutes, with time for discussion following.
- Presenters should represent a variety of institutions and fields.
- Panels consisting of 15-minute papers must include two additional participants, where one serves as a chair and the other serves as a respondent.
- Panels consisting of 20-minute papers must include one additional participant who serves as both a chair and a respondent.
- All panels include a question-and-answer period of minimum 30 minutes.
Panel discussion guidelines
- Presenters should represent a variety of institutions and fields whenever possible (i.e. institutional affiliations; including independent scholars, archivists, performers, activists).
- It is encouraged that presenters represent diverse stages of professional experience (i.e. junior and senior scholars).
- Panels consisting of graduate students are encouraged to invite at least one senior scholar to join their panel as presenter, chair, or respondent.
A wildcard session consists of other presentation formats, including roundtables, visual displays, workshops, or artist/scholar collaborations. Individuals or teams can submit proposals for wildcard sessions. Since each session will be unique, proposals must be careful to clarify the format and links to the conference themes.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all submitters will receive email updates about Restorying Canada, including important information about registration and accommodation. Each email update will include an option to unsubscribe.