Note that the activity schedule could be updated weekly.
- September 7 @ 1pm: First meeting of the semester!
- September 21 @ 1pm: Meeting with Maurice Moe Bélanger and basic elements of the ultrasound technique (by Lyra and Sawsan)
- September 28 @ 1pm: R workshop – The basics (by Félix)
- October 5 @ 1pm: Presentation by Sawsan
- October 12 @ 1pm: Observing the larynx with ultrasounds (by Marc)
- October 19 @ 1pm: Discussion on “Substance free phonology” (Reiss, to appear)
- October 26: Reading week
- November 2 @ 1pm: Suggestions welcome!
- November 9 @ 1pm: Workshop on mixed-effects models (by Marc)
- November 16 @ 1pm: Presentation by Kevin
- November 23 @ 1pm: Workshop on power analysis (by Marc)
- November 30 @ 1pm: Basic elements of the EGG (electroglottography) technique (by Marc)
- December 14 @ 1pm: Special presentation by Reza Falahati and Etske Ooijevaar - Using AAA software for ultrasound and EPG data
Have a great semester!